Stretch marks in pregnancy are common and many women can develop stretch marks during pregnancy as the skin stretches to make room for their baby.
Some women may embrace their stretch marks as badges of honour, as they have “earned them”
But, when it comes to exposing skin; during the summer or at the local swimming pool at water baby sessions some mummy’s may feel that they want their stretch marks to disappear.
Here are some top tips to help prevent them:
- Drink plenty of water, stay hydrated
- Eat a balanced diet including foods such as: pastured meat, poultry, organ meats, and eggs.
- Speak to your Midwife to see if you need Vitamin or mineral supplements: vitamins A, C, & E, and zinc help produce collagen.
- Balance your fatty acids, cod liver oil is not only high in healthy omega 3s, but contains vitamin A and D. Omega 3 fatty acids help to strengthen the skin cell’s membrane, improving elasticity.
How to get rid of stretch marks using SilDerm Stretch Mark Repair Cream
Follow advice from your Healthcare professional regarding your diet on how to help prevent stretch marks. If you suffer from them try SilDerm Stretch Mark Repair Cream to help repair the skin.
SilDerm TM Stretch Mark Repair Cream contains clinically proven ingredients Darutoside and Registril.
Darutoside is well known for its wound healing properties and Registril works by stimulating collagen repair.
- DARUTOSIDE: A botanical ingredient from the plant siegesbeckia orientalis which is found in Ethiopia, Madagascar, Japan, and Australia. Darutoside can improve the appearance of a Stretch Mark. In controlled trials, Darutoside decreases the length of the Stretch Mark by 50%. In the same trial, the indentation depth was decreased by 55%
- REGISTRIL: A combination of ingredients including Phaseolus lunatus (green bean extract), rutin (from fruits and berries). Clinical studies show that with topical use, twice daily for two months, Registril can improve a Stretch Mark’s colour while also decreasing the appearance of its depth by up to 72%
You can purchase it direct from us at: https://silderm.co.uk
Get in touch!
Did you have pregnancy stretch marks? Did you embrace them or try to fade them? Share your top tips to firstname.lastname@example.org